Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Delta Kite.

 I honestly expected it to be made out of cheaper feeling material and not as big as it is for the price but this is strongly made up and the kit is well sewed it is almost ready to go once you take it out of the pack all you have to do is insert a bar and tie the string to it. I went out and few this once i got it and it went up really nicely didnt have to fight for it to fly. It has a really long tail that helps you be able to control the kite nicely. This is something a young kid can fly also because I flew it with my young nephew and he loved it. The colors of this kite is bright which makes it fun to watch it in the sky. I cant find any like this is the stores and I am completely happy with this kit.



http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01068GCB6

No comments:

Post a Comment