Wednesday, August 26, 2015

US Art Supply 46-Piece Watercolor Painting Set with Wood Storage Case.

I love that the water colors are a paste so I can easily make the paint as watery as I was or as thick as I want i feel like I have so much more control with this water color then the pallets of water colors i can buy in the store. I love that this set comes with oil pastels that blend very nicely and are easy to use and it comes with color pencil that have bright colors. All of the art supply in the set have a great range of color. The paint brushes are strongly made up and the bristles dont fall out when i use them and its nice that it comes with a wooden case to store it all so my art supplies stay a little more organized.





http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PR5AXY6

No comments:

Post a Comment