Friday, August 14, 2015

Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ Gloves


I love that they have red hearts on them to make them feel more lady like,They fit very well on my hands and dont try to slide off. The most important part for me was when I used them they didnt allow my hands to get hot and feel like they are burning off like cloth ones do.  I found these are easy to clean in the dishwasher or if you just want to wash them with soap and water. These are well made up and high quality so they will last you a long time. Over all they are great and I strongly recommend them.



http://www.amazon.com/Biblus-Silicone-Resistant-Grilling-Potholder/dp/B011ISNBY4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437908850&sr=8-1&keywords=biblus+bbq+gloves&pebp=1437908854259&perid=1CFVPT04389Y5NT6H0TR

No comments:

Post a Comment