Friday, August 7, 2015

ALLreLi 2 in 1 Stylus / Styli Pen.


This stylus is skinnier then a lot I have used so it doesnt select things I dont mean to select. It has a professional look to it so its something I would use at work. I love the diamond looking stone it has on the cap. If you pull the top off it reveals a pen that writes very smooth and nicely which I was surprised at because things made like this usually dont have good pens. The stylus part that touches the screen is strong and should last a while with out it rubbing a hole through. It has a net like look to that part but it doesnt scratch my tablet screen. I have a fire tablet and it works well with it and also my cell phone.





http://www.amazon.com/aLLreLi-Stylus-Styli-Pen-Smartphones/dp/B00VRHE2FO/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A163KXVIJNO0S4

No comments:

Post a Comment