Monday, August 10, 2015

Joint-Ritis


Joint-Ritis is something me and my mom have been fighting over I have been having a lot of knee pain and my mom has crippling arthritis so we have both been using it. I love that it comes is a roll on bottle so its less of a mess and it doesn waste any of the cream. When you roll it on to the area your in pain it comes out easy and with out issue. It has a minty kind of muscle rub smell but it isnt over powering and it does have that feel good burn to it as it works its magic on your pain. My mom applies it twice a day and it has really helped her not be in as much pain because this does relieve pain very well as for me I agree with her it works it keeps my knee pain away I put it on in the evening when my knee starts to act up and it quickly stops the pain i love it.




http://www.realjointritis.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment