Saturday, August 22, 2015

Organic Super Plant Protein: All In One Formula- 2 Pack Single Serve.


I'm usually not a fan of  protein shakes because they have a odd taste but i manage to drink them anyways. This one is much different It has a amazing dutch chocolate taste and smells so good I love it. This has no sugar and no cholesterol  so if you are diabetic and are trying to find a protein shake to replace a snack or meal so you can manage your diabetes much better this is a way to do it. I love how many vitamins and nutrients this has it is so good for you and it beats taking supplements any day. To use this you take 1 packet and mix it in any beverage you choose "8 oz" I prefer milk and I dont have a shake so I blend it together and it turns out nicely and dissolves fully that way. over all this is a great protein powder and I highly recommend it.


http://www.amazon.com/Organic-Super-Plant-Protein-Anti-Oxidant/dp/B010E9TP02/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1438289922&sr=1-2&keywords=super+plant+protein

No comments:

Post a Comment