Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Retinol + Hyaluronic Acid Anti Aging Cream 4 OZ.


This moisturizer isn't like a lotion is is silky and smooth and its easy to rub into your skin with out if making your face oily or nasty feeling. It doesn't have a fragrance smell to it and it hydrates my skin very well. I was my face and dry it before I use this and then I don't use a lot but that's because i don't need to it absorbs into my skin quickly and softens it a lot. My skin feels so much healthier after using this and it comes in a huge bottle so it will last me a long time. I love that this is a pump bottle so that I can get the right amount out to use with out wasting any. over all this is a great product.




http://www.amazon.com/Best-Anti-Aging-Wrinkle-Cream/dp/B011OJCQI4

No comments:

Post a Comment