Monday, August 10, 2015

Fruit Infuser Water Bottle.

I love this bottle because it allows you to add things like fruits and vegetables to both flavor the water and add vitamins that are good for any part of your body so you can get the things that are good for you in a better way then supplements. I use fruit that is in season because they have more juices to flavor my water with. I love how many combinations this allows you to use to flavor your water compared to flavored water you buy in the store. I didnt have any problems with it leaking the only thing I wish this had that it doesnt is a straw like spout to making drinking from it easier but this is a great bottle and a great way to stay hydrated.



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WDPJQZU/ref=as_li_ss_tl?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=0AAPJVTZCKH6PG6FVCQ9&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2079475242&pf_rd_i=desktop&linkCode=sl1&tag=wwwtrimevolut-20&linkId=11460077215ffdaca3c61aac45f83310

No comments:

Post a Comment