Saturday, August 15, 2015

Slim Extreme 4d Argan Oil Thermo Cellulite Serum.


This is a great anti cellulite cream you do have to apply generously and you should rub it in till you feel it burning for it to work well. It absorbs quickly into the skin and it doesnt make you skin feel nasty. I love that it has a glittery look to it so that is prefect for dressing up in the summer. It has a orange type smell and I love it and I love how it give off a warm feeling to it. I love that it has argan oil in it so it has helped hydrate my skin and makes it feel amazing it also helps to even out your skin nicely so say good bye to cellulite. I found that this works well if you can warm your body up some before you apply it. over this is a great product


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IT5KA3U

No comments:

Post a Comment