Sunday, August 9, 2015

Black Civil War Cavalry Western Style Cowboy Hat.


I received the cowboy hat and to be honest it doesnt look much like the one in the picture on amazon of it the tassels are different and there is no vent holes in the side of the hat. But besides all of that it actually is a pretty nice costume cowboy hat. It is much better quality then the ones I have seen in the stores. It has a felt like feel to it and it feels strongly made up like it will last for a long time so you can dress up with this for parties and Halloween I would even were it around. It fit my head very well and I have a larger size head but it also fits my boyfriend well and he has a average size head. I cant give it a five star review because its not exactly as pictured but I will give it a four star review because it is a nice hat.





http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004IUCHKE

No comments:

Post a Comment