Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Digital Ceramic Hair Flat Iron.


I love that this hair straightener give you more control with the temperature so you can know if you need to use products to protect your hair more if you are fine with out it. I love that this is light weight so i can pack it with me to take on a trip. The plates are not metal so its less likely to burn your hair it is made of ceramic it my opinion ceramic plates are the way to go they are strong and dont break easy. This did not tug my hair and it straightened my hair easily I have wavy hair that is hard to straighten but this did the trick It will also curl your hair and give it waves since it has a rounder design. The cord is nice and strong and should not break on you and I love that it give you a 2 year warranty just in case it does mess up. this is by fair my favorite hair straightener.



http://www.isa-professional.com/products/digital

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CRKHGUS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment