Thursday, August 6, 2015

Heavy Duty Gullwing Drying Rack.


This drying rack is a very handy tool for my cramped house and also when we go camping because it is hard to hang up a clothes line around were i live and also at a camp ground. I found that the rack was very easy to set up with just a few snaps into place. It is light weight so you can take it with you on the go. I was a little nervous at first because the poles didnt feel to strong but it did hold a nice size load with out clapzing  the only thing I didnt like about this was the plastic pieces to hold the rack flat like a table kept getting stuck at a weird angle so I had to pull it back through. A positive is that it has spacers for hangers so that my shirts dry easier. this does come in handy.




http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QG9LOM2

No comments:

Post a Comment