Saturday, August 22, 2015

Detangler - Detangling Brush - No More Pain

My hair gets tangled badly during the night because I consistently turning over and I use normal hair brushes all the time and it just hurts my head and pulls my hair out well this Detangling Hair Brush  really made a difference. The design of it makes you go slower because it doesnt have a handle and it doesnt hurt or pull the hair nearly as bad a a normal hair brush. I love that the bristles are different links so that it brushes your hair at different levels I found that to be very helps and it causes less drag when you brush it through so my hair didnt get ripped out. this is a great hair brush for your kids to use on their own or for you to put in your purse. I love that it has fun designs also it makes it that much better.




http://www.amazon.com/The-Detangler-Detangling-Hairbrush-Satisfaction/dp/B00XZJYQNK/ie=UTF8?m=A3R81INE9RA2FO&keywords=detangling+brush

No comments:

Post a Comment