Saturday, August 15, 2015

MASlife Grill and Baking Mats.


I love to cook on the grill but we all know that its a lot of work to clean your grill afterwards and that tends to stop me from grilling as much as i'd like. I got these and I found that after I grilled The mess was so much easier to clean up because the mat doesnt allow food to stick I could just take a sponge and wipe the mat down with some soap and water and I was good to go for the next time I grilled. I was impressed how my burgers ended up burger shaped and not broken because I had to scrape them off. I can see me cooking all kinds of things on this like fish and other types of meats and anything else I choose to. I havent had any problems with this sticking and it didnt melt either it just left my food with the smokey grilled tasted and a easy clean up.



http://www.amazon.com/MASlife-Mats-Best-Accessories-Set-Grill-Lifetime-Warranty-100%25/dp/B012RZ2M4W/ref=sr_1_80?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1439443912&sr=1-80&keywords=baking+mats

No comments:

Post a Comment