Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Turquoise/purple Guitar String Eyeglass Holders.

This Turquoise and purple Guitar String Eyeglass holder is super cute. I love the colors that they used to make it the combination is very eye catching. This has bead on it that is turquoise in color that  makes it even more fashionable. I do wear glasses all the time and I hate taking them off and putting them in my purse so the fact that they can hand safely around my neck and it not look tacky is great. The string is strongly made up and wont break from the weight on my glasses. The string is nice and long and it also is easy to put on your glasses you put the ear part of your glasses through a hole and then tighten it and it stays on nicely. I'm happy with this



http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014C6YPZS

No comments:

Post a Comment