Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Adult coloring book

This is such a beautiful coloring book. I have loved to color every since I was little it is so relaxing and a lot of coloring books have cartoon designs and really big spaces to color I like how much detail is in this coloring book. Every bird in it is a really type of bird and half of them I dont have a clue the color they should be so I can freely and happily color them as I wish and just enjoy doing it. It has very fun patterns to color and I dont get bored with it. This is something that is great to carry with you when you know you are going to have to wait for ever so you can have something fun to do and its also great to do when your winding down from work I mean what adult doesnt love to color also. This made me so happy to get and I think it would make any one happy to receive it as a gift.








http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Birds-Adult-Coloring-Book/dp/1514748185/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

No comments:

Post a Comment