Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Vellostar Compact Sewing Kit for Home & Travel


Most kits have a little sewing string and a needle in it but this kit literally has everything you need to take with you to sew up a hole in your clothes. It comes in a nice case that holds everything. I really like that it has 10 needles in the case. The needles are strongly made and wont snap in two like so of the cheaper made ones i have used. and this whole kit is well made up. It has a seem ripper in this kit which is perfect for when you have to restitch a seam a lot of kits dont come with them So that made me really happy. The thread is nice and strongly made and will not break unless you tug on it really hard. This is a kit I will keep in my purse or bag with me just in case something rips and I need to repair it quickly I highly recommend it weather you are a beginner or expert this is a great traveling sewing kit.





http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014KKP2FS/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

No comments:

Post a Comment