Monday, September 28, 2015

Zitrades Solar Security Light Motion Sensor 46 LED Outdoor Lighting Wall lights


This is a wonderful solar LED motion light. I love that it is waterproof which makes it great for outside at my front door. It can charge all day in the sun and at night time it cuts on and lights up the area and when a person comes near it is brightness up more and when they walk away it dims to save power. This is a very eco friendly light and it is nice and bright when I need it to be. I love that there is no hassle with charging light bulbs or batteries and it is a very nice well made high quality light that I feel everyone should have especially if they are turning their house eco friendly. great light can find anything wrong with it.





http://www.amazon.com/Zitrades-Security-Spotlights-Landscape-Courtyard/dp/B011E1VAX4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441186754&sr=8-1&keywords=B011E1VAX4

No comments:

Post a Comment