Friday, September 25, 2015

AYL Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Sport Headphone.


These earbuds come already charged which I found nice seeing as I could just take them out of the box and use them. The battery holds a charge for up to 7 hours and they charge fairly quickly for these type of head phones. They do come with extra ear pieces so you can find the ones that fit your ears the best. These are fairly loud and clear sounding even which I turn them all the way up. I love that I dont have a cord connecting to my device so I dont get tangled in it or it doesnt get pulled out of my ears when i'm moving. They stay in my ears very well making these great for running and using at the gym. They are very light weight and they are sweat proof so you dont have to worry about your sweat messing them up. They are easy to pair up to your smart device and over all these are great head phones.





http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014EGE9G6

No comments:

Post a Comment