Friday, September 25, 2015

Calm Coloring Book.


This coloring book have 30 beautiful pages that have fun patterns and details that are a lot of fun to color. They pictures are of animals and plants which I love because the style of these pictures seem very tribal. I love to color I have every since I was little but most coloring books are very childish and I color it quickly so the relaxing time for me doesnt last but since this has so many details in it and it isnt childish at all I can spend a lot more time coloring one picture so I relax much longer. If you are stressed out coloring may help you a lot and I highly recommend you trying this book out. The pages are thick so if you are a hard colorer you wont break a hole in the paper and it wont rip easy. This book has a nice paper back cover on it the only thing i would change about this book is that it would have a easy dotted line to help you remove the page but even though it doesnt have that this is a great high quality color book and i love it.






http://www.amazon.com/dp/B013PUBS7K

No comments:

Post a Comment