Monday, September 28, 2015

Rainbow 28-Inch Diamond Kite, Durable Polyester Fabric, Easy Flyer - Incudes 100-foot String and Handle.


This kites design reminds me of the ones I flew as a kid but this one isnt made out of cheap plastic it is made out of polyester fabric and it is strong enough that is it gets flew into a tress it wont rip easily. This is a easy to set up and is perfect for small kids to fly and learn to fly it is easy to get it to fly and will fly in winds from 5-20 mph. This is a great kite and is super fun to fly and I love the colors of the kite. it is well stitched so you should have to worry about rips when putting it together.  My nephew loves this kite and he has even got it started all by his self he is 7 years old. This is a blast for him and its a blast from the past for me.





http://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-28-Inch-Diamond-Durable-Polyester/dp/B014U9QWGW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1442551595&sr=8-2&keywords=kites

No comments:

Post a Comment