Thursday, September 24, 2015

T-01 DIY Stick-on Anywhere 4-LED Touch Tap Light


I really like this light a lot. It is easy to stick to any flat surface and when it comes to replacing the battery I dont have to worry about removing it from the wall because the back completely slides off leave the back open to replace the batteries and it isnt hard to open either.This light needs 3 AAA batteries which it does not come with. I really love how much light this gives off and the fact I can adjust the angle I need the light at. This light is easy to turn on you just tap the light. This light is perfect for attics, closets, garages and also bathrooms at night. This light give you enough light to see but doesnt blind you if your eyes are adjusted to the dark. This is also a great light for if your power get knocked out. It is LED so the lights last longer and dont drain your batteries fast.





http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GD8OKY0/

No comments:

Post a Comment