Monday, September 28, 2015

USB Rechargeable Electric Foot Callus Remover


I walk around barefoot because I live in the country but my feet usually look ugly from the callus and dead skin on the bottom. it can get so bad I can have something in my foot and not feel it. I have tried other callus removers to try and help it but they either waste batteries, hurt my foot, or remove nothing but this one i found to be different it is a very powerful callus remover that doesnt take batteries all you have to do is recharge it. It does come already charged so you can use it right away and when it dies to recharges fairly quickly. It removed the dead skin off of my feet very nicely  and left it feeling smooth. I really like that I can use this one with my feet wet and it still remove the dead skin. It is water proof so you dont have to worry about water messing it up and the angled head really helps me get around the curves of my feet and still hold on to it tightly and comfortably this is a very nice device and very high quality.






http://www.amazon.com/dp/B011M8ZYKE

No comments:

Post a Comment