Sunday, September 6, 2015

Quillus Stylus and Brush For Painting and Drawing.


This stylus is great it has a normal stylus on one end that you and use for your normal stylus needs and on the other end you have a stylus paint brush that is great for drawing and painting apps. The stylus registers very nicely on my amazon fire tablet and doesn't glitch or skip. I found the paint brush size prefect for the creative apps I use it allows me to paint better curves and better designs in all. I love that it feels like I am really painting. The brush is just like a normal paint brush and the bristles hold in nicely they are just are able to register on a tablet were a normal paint brush can not. The normal stylus part is thick and has nice grooves in it and that helps it not wear through fast. This is a nice stylus prefect for any digital artist or child and would make a great gift.





http://www.amazon.com/Sketching-Navigation-Sketchbook-Sketchtime-Smartphones/dp/B00TBTAYJ8/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1435535740&sr=8-6&keywords=paper+53+stylus+paint+brush+stylus+smartphone+stylus+artist+brush+and+stylus+ipad+stylus+stylus+for+ipad+stylus+br

No comments:

Post a Comment