Sunday, September 27, 2015

1 Pound of Heroclix Miniatures - At Least 60 Minis.


I got a total of 62 Heroclix Miniatures in this set and I am very happy with it. I got some super heroes I know like the hulk and flash but some I dont know either. These are well made and are well painted. The power wheel on the bottom of these are super easy to turn making it prefect for the game. This is a huge set for a cheap price  and I recommend it for every super hero fan out there they are prefect for a Christmas present. I didnt receive any that were messed up and I'm completely happy with this set well worth the money. I loved that this set had a good bit of strong female heroes also so it doesnt leave out girl players so 2 thumbs up to them for that.




http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0141KCHT6

No comments:

Post a Comment