Friday, September 25, 2015

Areta 10 Parameter (10SG) Urinalysis Test,50 Tests.


These urinalysis strips have a long store life which is good because they will still be good when you need them. These come with easy to read and follow instructions so anyone can use it. All you have to do is get a clean urine cup and take one of the strips out of the container make sure to close the container quickly then immerse the strip into the urine and when you pull the strip out genitally rub it again the edge of the cup so it removes the extra urine. Then hold the strip sideways against a paper towel to avoid contact with your hands and chemicals. now you can compare it to the color chart. When i go to the bathroom lately I have been burning when I pee and it is very uncomfortable so when I checked my urine it showed that I had blood in my urine which helps me out a lot so I can treat myself for a UTI instead of going to a doctor and getting the same test done for a lot me. This will save you so much money and it is a great high quality product like you can find in any doctors office.





http://healthcare-manager.com/collections/urinalysis-test/products/10-parameter-urinanalysis-reagent-test-strips-easy-home

No comments:

Post a Comment