Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Primed4u Bluetooth Wireless Headphones.


First off I would like to say I really love the colors these wireless headphones comes in. The colors are bright and fun for every music lover. They fit well in my ears and they have different buds you can put on the headphones so that they can be comfortable for you also. They are sweat proof so they wont get messed up while your working or out running. i love that they dont have a long cord that I get tangled in. The sound is nice loud and clear sounding which is very nice. The battery last a long time so I can listen to my music while I'm doing anything with out it going dead. It doesnt take very long to charge either. These are great high quality head phones and im very happy with them.



http://www.amazon.com/Primed4U-Bluetooth-Wireless-Headphones-Earphones/dp/B0124H2UQI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441154745&sr=8-1&keywords=bluetooth+headphones&pebp=1441154788255&perid=1R12MHSQR79M86RPQR13

No comments:

Post a Comment