Sunday, September 13, 2015

100 YuGiOh Cards w/Holos/rares Booster Pack!.


This lot of YuGiOh Cards is prefect for building a deck or adding to your deck. Any yugioh fan would be happy to receive these as a gift. I got these and I was very much surprised at how got of cards I received and that a good many of them are 1st edition I was expecting there to be none but a lot of these cards are from 1996 so there is a lot of 1st editions in the lot. They are in prefect shape and are very well printed. I love that it gives you a boost pack of 1st editions also and i got nice cards out of it as well. I have been a fan of yugioh since i was little so I am very very happy with this lot and it is such a great deal you cant buy this many cards for $9.99 in walmart. You get 100 cards with rares and foils, they are a variety of monsters trap cards and spell cards and then you get the booster pack the just makes it that much more of awesome deal.





http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014RNSJP8

No comments:

Post a Comment