Wednesday, September 23, 2015

75 Feet Expandable Garden Hose.


This Expandable Hose is nice and long it is light weight and does expand and retract easily. It is a strong hose that doesnt tangle when I pull it around the yard so I get a even spray through out the garden with out having to stop and fix the hose ever second. The spray nozzle works very well to and I love that it has 8 different settings so that i can spray the right amount to my garden with out damaging my plants. This hose does not leak and I did not have any problems with it I love it. Since it does shrink when there is no water in the hose is is really easy to store or hang up with out a problem. Do not leave it in the sun because it will dry out the hose to much. This is a very well high quality hose and it works great.






http://www.amazon.com/Improved-Ohuhu-Garden-Expandable-8-pattern/dp/B012CUEZ6K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=garden+hose

No comments:

Post a Comment