Sunday, September 27, 2015

Farmers Choice Omega 3 Fish Oil (1500mg of omega 3)


These omgea 3 fish oils are 1500 mg per serving you only have to take 2 pills a day to get the benefits from these pills. These have 600 mg DHA and 800 mg EPA per serving also. Fish oil pills are great for everyone's healthy that target heart, joint and skin health.  I took these with a glass of water so it helps me be able to swallow them easier since they are larger pills. I didnt have any nasty fish burps or any bad after taste. This bottle contains a 45 day supply so it will last you a good while. These are great high quality pills that will help you cholesterol and can help ease joint pains. my family has joint problems as well as high cholesterol so this will help me try to protect my self from those problems. if you have a chance to have any thing like that I would recommend trying these. When i open the bottle it doesnt smell like fish either it smells like lemon which is much more pleasant.





http://www.amazon.com/Omega-1500mg-Serving-800mg-bottle/dp/B014AV3JUM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442954994&sr=8-1&keywords=omega+3+fish+oil+farmers+choice

No comments:

Post a Comment