Thursday, September 17, 2015

Garden Lights - 8-pack Solar Path Lights.


These Ohuhu garden lights are super simple to put together each on comes in 3 pieces the light, the pole, and the steak that goes into the ground. All you have to do it slide them all together. I didnt have any troubles with these lights getting them together you dont have to line up anything in the pole you just push. I put this out side my front door so it will lite up the path nicely and it is bright enough there for it to charge through out the day. I tried the light out in a dark room and it is nice and bright for one of these lights and they are nicely made and high quality for a very fair price. I love these lights and they come in handy if you go out in your garden at night or need to light up a pathway in your yard like I did for your own safety as well as your guest. These are prefect for that.





http://www.amazon.com/Ohuhu%C2%AE-Garden-Lights-Driveway-8-pack/dp/B014CUHURY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=garden+light

No comments:

Post a Comment