Monday, September 14, 2015

Cat Window Bed Beta Version


Putting this cat bed was fairly simple and it does come with easy to follow instructions. I did have a little trouble putting the plastic tubes through the holes but once I got it started it was easy and only took a few minutes to work it through. I do with the holes were a little bit bigger because that would of helped. Once I got it together I put it on my window in the kitchen where my cats love to lay and I placed one of them on the bed to show them it was there and They love it. I like that it has a soft bedding on it to make it more comfortable to them and The wires that holds the bed up is strong. The suction cups stick on very nicely and if you dont pull on them the right way you can not remove them. over all my cats are happy so I am happy with it.






http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZAL0OD2/ref=twister_B00ZAL0OG4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment