Monday, September 21, 2015

Mango Salsa - Tropical Mango Salsa by SalsaCrazy.


This Mango salsa is the perfect mix of sweet and spicy. It is real salsa that is 100% natural it contains Pineapple, Mango, Coconut,Corn, Onion, lime juice, crushed red pepper and sugar. This is the first time a ventured away from regular salsa and it didnt disappoint me I found it very yummy. This is something I cant just eat a bite of it and walk away I have to eat more of it. This is extremely hot but it does have a kick to it but the sweetness from the mangos really complements it. This is a unique flavor that taste great even with tortilla chips or on a salad.  I love this salsa and recommend it if you are wanting to try something new .




http://www.amazon.com/SalsaCrazy-Tropical-Mango-Sauce-Salsa/dp/B00TACW340/

No comments:

Post a Comment