Sunday, September 13, 2015

Nutriden Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplement 2000mg 400ct.


This is a huge bottle of fish oil omega 3 so it will last me a long time. You get 400 capsules in this bottle and only have to take 2 a day. These fish oil capsules are great for your heart, joints, skin and brain. This is a very strong fish oil pill each pill contains 1000 MG of fish oil which is the strongest you can get on the market now. I use these to help control my cholesterol because high cholesterol runs in my family so I need to protect my self now. These are great and really help with that. They are larger pills but i dont have any trouble taking them when I drink water with them. I dont get fishy burps or after taste and these are such a great quality at such a great price i highly recommend them






http://www.amazon.com/Nutriden-Omega-Fish-Oil-Supplement/dp/B00L9QK5PY/

No comments:

Post a Comment