Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Power Pearl PROBIOTIC: Micro Pearl, Macro Power.


These probiotics are very easy on my stomach and dont cause bloating or any other tummy troubles that some cause. These pills are small and round so they are much easier to swallow then a lot of pills are. They release slowly in your stomach all the good things that you need so you are less likely to have tummy troubles. You only have to take one a day but if you want to see the effect faster you can take 1 pill 3 times a day for 2-4 weeks. This did give me more energy and it is a natural vegetarian product so there isnt anything harmful in it. It did help me go to the bathroom better then before I started taking them it didnt hit me quickly or to strongly and I wasnt running to the bathroom every 5 minutes over all I say these work great and are a wonderful supplement.







http://www.amazon.com/Power-Pearl-Probiotic-Supplement-Formula/dp/B0117WRANO

www.WellState.com

No comments:

Post a Comment