Monday, September 28, 2015

Lux Essentials Deluxe French Press Set.


This french press holds up to 34 ounces. It has a nice shape to it so you wont have something ugly sitting on your shelf. i love that it is see through so I can tell how much water is in it and also how well the coffee is brewed. The press part is easy to move and it has well suction so you dont have to worry about grounds getting in your coffee. I find this french press makes really good coffee unlike regular coffee pots and it is quick to make. I love that it comes with a measuring spoon and it has a pour spout so I dont spill my coffee this is a great product and very well quality. It is a big french press and it is strongly made up 2 thumbs up.




http://www.amazon.com/LUX-ESSENTIALS-French-Press-Set/dp/B00XZVSOZ4/ref=sr_1_143?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1441857030&sr=1-143&keywords=french+press

No comments:

Post a Comment