Saturday, March 21, 2015

Anti Snore Nose Clip Product Review.


I have a bad snoring problem like most people do it keeps my fiance a wake at night and he just cant seem to sleep because of it. I got this nose clip a few days ago and have tried it out. It stays in your nose all night long comfortably but it may cause your nose to itch a little or may few weird after you take it off I has both happen. I cant say it stopped me snoring all together but it did slow down my snores and it helped not make them so loud. But me and him did both get a great nights sleep because of it. I would recommend this to anyone who snores a lot or just a little because it will help you.

The will cost you $14.99 on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RKQWN48/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_8

No comments:

Post a Comment