Thursday, March 19, 2015

Car Sunshade - Folding Window Sun Shades 2 Pieces

If you have small kids around like I do the trips to the store can be a pain with them complaining that The sun is in there eyes. I've tried other products in the pass to try to help with it but they either fall day, dont work or I can use my window. If you try using the ones with suction cups you can lose the cups or the dont hold to well. This one is nice though still lets me be able to roll down my windows. It hasnt had a problem holding on and it is easy to install. you should make sure the surface under your window is clean and then you hook to the top of the window and then stick it to the bottom of the window.  This is great and I think its a cute design to look like blinds.



This will cost you $21.99  on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RVAXIRE/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_12

No comments:

Post a Comment