Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Smart Weigh Bathroom Memory Scale - Silver Review.


The Smart Weigh Bathroom Memory Scale SMS500 is a heavy duty scale that is well made up. It has a capacity of 440 LBS so it can weight just about anyone. It has a memory chip in it that can keep a record of if you lost weight or gained it which I find it very helpful because its a reminder of your goal.It can hold up to 8 profiles so you have no worrys of yours getting messed up because someone else uses it. When you gain weight it the light will turn red if you lose weight the screen turns green if you are the same weight it stays blue. I love that it gives me a exact weight so I know how much I need to lose.  It is a very nice scale and it looks nice to with the mirror finish. Its uses 4 AAA batteries which it comes with and it  has Step On Technology to is a great scale and I do recommend it.

It will cost you $39.99 on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/smart-weigh-bathroom-detection-recognition/dp/b00ualx9ny/

No comments:

Post a Comment