Thursday, March 19, 2015

Facial hair remover Review.



let me start out telling you I was kind of scared to try this out. I'm a wus when it comes to pain. This is easy to use you curve it and then roll it on the area to remove you hairs. Well let me tell you this it isnt my favorite way to remove hair because it does hurt some. The lip area for me hurt the worse. But it did leave the area hair free and it didnt make me bleed it just wasnt comfortable when it pulled then hairs. If you can get passed that it is a really cool and useful tool that quickly removed your hairs from the root for a longer lasting hairless feel. It does come with a eyebrow razor to make it easier on you to work on your eyebrows.

this will cost you $10.95 on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00THHU606?ie=UTF8&qid=1426793010&sr=&keywords=

No comments:

Post a Comment