Thursday, March 19, 2015

Somnis Review.


This is a great natural sleep aid that you take one pill before you go to bed. I have a hard time sleeping i have every since I was little.  I just lay in bed stare at the ceiling and turn over I have tried sleep aids in the past they either made me to tired to sleep, didnt work, made me feel sick or made me wake up sleepy. I have took these pills for several days now and I havent had a problem with sleeping at all. I took them and with in 30 minutes i was fast asleep. That is a great result for me. I woke up feeling refreshed and looking forward to the day with energy. I love these and another great thing is since they are natural there isnt anything in them that will hurt you or get you addicted to them.

they will cost you $17.95 on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/somnis-ingredients-melatonin-l-tryptophan-eliminate/dp/b00qfpeoqa/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=utf8&qid=1418089881&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment