Saturday, March 28, 2015

BBQ Grill Gloves Review


I have used oven gloves before but they were made of cloth and I would always get burned. but these are made out of silicone and they help protect you from the heat of the oven or grill. Since they are made of silicone they are strong made up and will protect your hands amazingly. They gloves will not melt so dont be afraid of that. I love that they have black hearts on them to make them feel more lady like,They fit very well on my hands and dont try to slide off. The most important part for me was when I used them they didnt allow my hands to get hot and feel like they are burning off instead They protected my hands and I felt fine. they are easy to wash with soap and water they are also dishwasher safe. And they are very good quality and you do get a pair in this box were some you have to buy them separate so I did find that nice.This is something I will use every day and I'm sure yall will love them too

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SVX19S0/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_4


No comments:

Post a Comment