Thursday, March 26, 2015

Ava shower filter Review.


This may not remove all the FLUORIDE and chlorine but I must say that it did remove some out of my water I live in the city limits so if there is anyway to make the water better I will try it. My water looks clear to my eye because honestly my bathroom water isnt always the clearest so it did remove the dirt out of it. I did test the chlorine levels and I saw a slight decrease in the water so I have to guess that this filter is doing something for my water. I'm always looks for a way to improve my health and my loved ones health so if I can reduce so form of chemical even just a little I will do it. I cant say I love this because it does have some small leaks but it is a good filter for the price and if your working on a budget this is the way to go.

this filter will cost you $35.00 on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J4E4S4C/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_12

No comments:

Post a Comment