Saturday, March 21, 2015

Baby Gender Test Review.



I got this for my sister mainly for a fun thing for her to do. She hasnt found out if she is having a boy or girl yet so I figured that this will be a fun thing. I know that people say that these things are a joke but some people get accurate results from it but even if it was wrong its still fun.  The company never says that they guarantee accuracy. But she thought she would give it a try She tested her urine and it told her she was having a boy but we will have to wait and see either way this is a cute gift to get a friend or family member who is expecting. This was very easy to use also and they even give you a cup to collect your urine. So in all have fun with this.

This will cost you $35.99 on amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MH7G37I/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_7

No comments:

Post a Comment