Monday, March 23, 2015

Fractionated Coconut Oil Review.


I have bad trouble with dry skin and I recently fell in love with Coconut oil. This is one is great for you you to use  on your skin and hair to Moisturize it.  I tried it out on my hair and it did stop the itch on my scalp and I didnt have nearly as much dandruff as I did. I also used this on my dry cracked open elbows and feet. I use a little one the area and rub it in twice a day and over the week it starts to heal. You can also use this for massages or aromatherapy which is great for when your not feeling your best and need a quick rub down or something to bring your mood up. I love this and would recommend it to my friends and family. It is odorless and wont leave your skin feeling greasy like some do because this is 100% coconut oil. You can also use this as a disinfectant on any wound you may have. Something else thats great about it you can use this in place of any cooking oil you use.

it will cost you $13.89 on amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TKPGHDK/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_24

No comments:

Post a Comment