Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Syono Full Length Orthotic Inserts and Insoles Review.


I got the inserts in a size 11-12 . Though I had to trim them down a little they work amazing. They are so comfort able I stand a lot because I take care of my mom  and my feet tend to not get good support from my shoes which leave me in pain and when I sit down the pain causes me not want to get up for hours. I got to try this inserts and they have changed so much. They help support my arch and heel so I'm not in pain anymore. At the end of the day after wearing these I still feel like I can go and do anything and not have trouble with my feet this was a huge blessing to me.


they will cost you $19.47 on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PR39Z4M/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_15

No comments:

Post a Comment