Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Desheddinator 2in1 Pet Grooming tool Review.



I used this on my long hair cats and short haired cats as well as my dogs and It was easy to use. It didnt pull their hair at all so the did not fight me one bit which I'm happy about because they usually fight me with de-shedder brushes.  It is a quick and easy motion the switch it from the de-shedding brush to the rake brush all you do is flip it. It does come in 3 different sizes so you can get the one right for your pet. My cats fell asleep while I was brushing them so you know they loved it and it didnt hurt and my couch wasnt left hairy like it tends to get when you have pets because this took all the loose hair that was on their body I love it.



It will cost you $20.99  on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/desheddinator-medium-pet-groomingtool/dp/b00ce7elxe/ie=utf8?m=a38w1a6l0tvvq1&keywords=pet+grooming

No comments:

Post a Comment