Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Longest Lasting Super Bright Rim Lights - Personalized LED Colorful Wheel Lights Review.


It took me a little while to figure out how they work but I realized when I open up where the batteries are that it has 2 pieces of paper blocking the path for the power to light them up. Once I took the paper off and closed it back up the lights came on with easy to turn it off you just twist it a little. But the lights are so bright and I love that it alternates colors so that its not always the same color which can be boring it also changes the blinking speeds which makes this product so much more fun for bike riding.  These are great for late night bike riding or will just be fun for a gift for a kid. It all these are great and easy to use and easy to install.

The will cost you $12.95 on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O2D9UQQ/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_17

No comments:

Post a Comment