Wednesday, March 25, 2015

US3_Retinol Serum Review


This product leaves the skin soft and smooth. Its very refreshing to the skin as it hydrates it. You need very little to cover your face and its not a heavy lotion the leaves your skin oily. I'm bad with acne at times so I'm glad it doesnt do that. The bottle is easy to handle and it easily dispense a good amount into your hand because its kind of like a spray bottle in a way. You can use very little and it will go a long way. It absorbs quickly into the skin which is great so you can quickly apply your makeup on over it.There is nothing harsh in this product bc it is organic and it is cruelty free. they do not test it on animals. It is also made in the USA which makes me very happy about. This is a great product to help you with dry skin, dark spots, and wrinkles. It has helped me a lot with my dry skin and is has helped light the few dark spots I have so I love this stuff.

this will cost you $24.99  on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/oz-naturals-retinol-serum-satisfaction/dp/b00nt0ar7e/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1420473959&sr=8-1&keywords=retinol+serum+oz+naturals

No comments:

Post a Comment