Saturday, March 21, 2015

Herbalist 2020 Colon Cleanse Review.


First of all this is a amazing product for your colon  You should take these pills with a meal and lots of water to help you digest it quickly. You should start out with one pill to see how it works for your body It ended up making me go later in the day but not to the point my stomach hurt or anything like that I increase the number of pills to 2 and it helped me go faster but If you do this make sure you are near a bathroom bc you may have to go a couple times but still not to the point you will poop yourself.The highest amount you should ever take in a day is 3 pills which I didnt try bc I was happy with 2 pills a day. but I really do feel better now and much healthier and lighter. This product works amazingly I feel so much lighter and not bloated at all. I am so happy with these pills.

It will cost you $15.95 on amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/cleanse-market-supplies-questions-guarantee/dp/b00j8wiqne/ref=sr_1_9?s=hpc&ie=utf8&qid=1426569118&sr=1-9&keywords=colon+cleanse+herbalist

No comments:

Post a Comment